Islamic Estate Planning Attorney Ahmed Shaikh: Reducing fitna for American Muslim families.
Islamic inheritance is mandatory for Muslims, and Ahmed Shaikh, an Islamic Estate Planning Attorney, has helped hundreds of families fulfill their obligations. Ahmed is:
- A Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
- Co-Author of a peer-reviewed American Bar Association published Attorney practice guide on Islamic Estate Planning.
- A past chair of the Orange County Bar Association Section on Trusts and Estates.
- Named a “Top Attorney” in Estate Planning by Orange Coast Magazine.
- Speaker at most major Islamic Conferences and dozens of Islamic Centers on the Islamic Inheritance Rules.
American Muslim families need different legal advice from an expert on Islamic Estate Planning.
The main goal of any Muslim is to do right by the people that they love, do right by their community and do right by Allah. Any planning you do is about setting things right, avoiding injustice and oppression. In matters of wealth and family, injustice and oppression are common, especially after a family member passes away. Good planning, based on the rules of Islam, goes a long way to prevent this.
You want to make your values harmonious with the laws of the place you live in. Ahmed has written and spoken widely on the Islamic Rules of Inheritance as it applies to American Muslims and has the real world experience of working with hundreds of Muslim clients as well as litigating estates where things went badly after death.
Among the things Ahmed can help your family with:
- A Muslim’s Estate Planning must be based on the Islamic Rules of Inheritance (fara’id). It’s an obligation in the Quran you should not avoid. You can set an appointment to do this online.
- Address Property ownership concerns between spouses (including pre and postmarital arrangements) and children. Do not allow fitna to fester.
- Asset Protection planning to reduce needless risk.
- Estate Tax Planning.
- Special Needs Trusts.
- Charitable Planning, including Charitable Remainder Trusts, Foundations and other entities.
You can do this right, here in the United States. Through collaboration, I practice nationally and in some instances, internationally.
Check out our client testimonials.
For a comprehensive set of Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
Get our guide to Islamic Estate Planning and plenty of education free by clicking here.
To schedule a mini-consultation, click here.
You can call at (866) 403-5294 and schedule an appointment.
We are located at 14471 Chambers Rd. STE 103 Tustin, CA 92780.