Free Forms is where you will find a range of forms that I have made available for those who do not want a lawyer and are just looking for forms. Understand this does not create an attorney-client relationship and there is nothing on this website that counts as “legal advice.” This is a community service.
Articles on Islamic Inheritance and Islamic Estate Planning
- Here is a comprehensive guide to Islamic Inheritance for American Muslims.
- This is an article on the Islamic Living Trust.
- This is an American Muslim’s guide to the wasiyyah.
- A guide to Debt and Estates for American Muslims.
- An article on Marriage and how hazardous it can be.
- The difference between the Islamic system and the “American system.”
- Orphans in the Muslim tradition (it is important for understanding Islamic Inheritance)
- An article on disowning heirs if they disappoint you. For example, a son marrying someone you don’t like.
- My article for Muslim Matters on daughters getting less inheritance than sons.
- Parents and Islamic Inheritance.
- How to save your family from destruction.
- Special Needs Planning for Muslims.
- Islamic Charitable Planning
Frequently Asked Questions is where you can see a list of FAQs regarding a wide range of subjects